Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Www.pictures Of Viginas Www.picture.com I'm Trying To Start A Website-non Profit To Help Kids All Over The World. Is Anyone Interested In Helping Me

I'm trying to start a website-non profit to help kids all over the world. Is anyone interested in helping me - www.pictures of viginas www.picture.com

I just started trying to get a few things in common, is a mess as now I have no idea how to create a website, but I'm working on it. I'm looking for people who are only interested in helping, I really have no specific job or something, I just started. But I wanted to know the people. If you so something to help me, please let me know, even if you only want to be updated with the progress of the site. Just do not want to be a dead project. If someone was looking for a Web-based way to volunteer, please let me know, maybe if we get enough people in matters that fall really interested! The website is very easy http://www.picture-perfect.bravehost.com-Sé Rought it now, but as I SAID'm working on it. If you are interested can respond to this personal-christenprochaska@yahoo.com send a message, or simply both. I would like to thank all those now!
Thank you to everyone,
~ Christians

0 comments:

Post a Comment