Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Does It Mean If Stomach Is Sore 33 Weeks Pregnant And I Have Pressure At The Bottem Of My Stomach And My Vagina Is Sore What Does That Mean?

33 weeks pregnant and i have pressure at the bottem of my stomach and my vagina is sore what does that mean? - what does it mean if stomach is sore

Directly under the belly and the baby is no pressure. it hurts when I sit and when I move it a certain way. And I, my vagina also pain did not have sex in front of 4 to 5 days, however, that the pain. before I had sex before 5 days, no sex for 2 weeks and still my vagina was sore for about a month, and IAM is not sure whether it is good. I have an appointment with the doctors of tomorrow and the IAM will demand. But I wonder if anyone else is thrown.

2 comments:

Baby Mia 3/3/09 said...

Your baby is sitting low in the uterus now. Sometimes the third quarter. Will probably back and forth until the time of delivery.

kroos20 said...

its normal temperature

Post a Comment