Sunday, February 14, 2010

Swing Bike Directions Am I Showing Signs Of Dyspraxia?

Am I showing signs of Dyspraxia? - swing bike directions

Well, some of you saw my "I'm 18 and I can not tie my shoes so bad?" Question, but I learned to dyspraxia, and I thought if I did.

One site I visited said that these were the signs:

* Difficulties in the An-bind
* Difficulty using utensils
* Lack of balance, clumsiness of gait, clumsiness General
* Cycling Difficulty
* Difficulties in physical education because of the difficulty of the jump, jumping, throwing and / catching a ball
* Poor reading skills
* Writing illegible due to an inability to properly grasp a pen or pencil
* Reminder Problem or following instructions, suffers from poor short-term memory in general
* A copy of the difficulty BlackBerd
* Speech problems and difficulties in general self-expression
* Impatience
* The poor social skills, emotional immaturity
* Phobias or compulsive behaviors
* Comb touch sensitivity, an intolerance to hair and nails and teeth, hair
* Poor sense of direction
* Confusing to use the hand for a task
* Difficulty taking Muti-step tasks like brushing your teeth because of the inability to remember the sequence of steps.


Now, do not know really how I tie my shoes when I do my parents for me, and I am 18 years. I am happy most of the time. I have a letter of chickens to ensure that nobody, not even I can read properly, and we strive to produce, but no luck

IAspire to the following address and tend to forget things a lot. And I'm very clumsy! My parents told me that I have "mood swings"

And I want to bite my nails!

But I'm really good at reading and writing, it is rare.

Help me, what happens?

1 comments:

merlin said...

The real question is, why not teach the parents or head, or why it took you to the doctor when they should be well past the point we know where, how?
Are negligent or break or what? Because (no offense) is ridiculous at 18 years was for nothing. A child learns quickly mastered tying shoelaces, the assumption that if what is taught and in fact it was even done, you should be able to.

Going to the doctor to tell him.

It's a long list of symptoms. Many diseases with symptoms that overlap.

Post a Comment