Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mucus Week Before Period Please Help Me !! Is It Normal If White Mucus (milk) Appear 1 Week Before And After Period?

Please help me !! is it normal if white mucus (milk) appear 1 week before and after period? - mucus week before period

I've been married for 3 years but have not yet thought of. Doc told me I had fibroids in the uterus, but there is little cause for concern Coz. Manufactured by the check-up - until May oviduct. I have affect my problem with the hormones that my fertility. clomid doc gave me do I have for 3 months (2 pills - 4 pills instructions doc), but still not pregnant. I also have my own observations on the mucus in the service if I'm ovulating or not, but I found that my self when the pain in the stomach during the time of ovulation cycle) but not white mucus (egg whites only The white phlegm like milk flow. I am very excited, it's normal to have milk-white mucus 1 week prior to and after the time?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, that's normal. Immediately after this period, which typically are dry, you get the creamy white mucus, then it is like egg white, transparent and elastic, and when she is fertile, once again, white mucus before period.

Melissa said...

Yes, that's normal. Immediately after this period, which typically are dry, you get the creamy white mucus, then it is like egg white, transparent and elastic, and when she is fertile, once again, white mucus before period.

Melissa said...

Yes, that's normal. Immediately after this period, which typically are dry, you get the creamy white mucus, then it is like egg white, transparent and elastic, and when she is fertile, once again, white mucus before period.

lovely said...

If your normal

Post a Comment