Monday, January 4, 2010

Corkscrew Pasta Has Anyone Ever Tried This Cambell's Recipe?

Has anyone ever tried this Cambell's recipe? - corkscrew pasta

He is a Campbell's Soup called thinking mozzarella chicken recipe ...

Chicken, condensed tomato soup, Italian spices, crushed garlic, cheese and pasta for a side Mozz Corkscrew

They mix the soup, spices, and garlic over the chicken before cooking it ... then after recording with cheese.

Somehow it sounds a little soft and I am happy about all the Sauce worried just dripping chicken while cooking. Has anyone tried it?

Someone suggested something else with the recipe or the ingredients do not add?

3 comments:

JMo said...

Just use a small frying pan for the chicken and the sauce is almost no work on the page. I have, but I've never revenues. I've used just for basic ingredients.

It's basically a chicken parmesan, which can be very similar
Bread chicken breast, cover with spaghetti sauce, cheese and bake covered for 40 minutes. These noodles

brown_su... said...

I tried the cream of chicken / cream of mushroom and a pot with chicken, rice

pokerfac... said...

I like to use Campbell's cream of the right side of the box of celery, with perhaps a few tablespoons of milk, pasta and meatballs ...

Cream of chicken I agree is a kind of soft --
it is no longer used for food, unless I add that it is not so cream chicken

Post a Comment